[The West] has lost a lot of money and therefore you must be poor now relative to the past. And in Asia we live within our means. So when we are poor, we live as poor people. I think that is a lesson that Europe can learn from Asia.
You refuse to acknowledge you have lost money and therefore you are poor. And you can’t remedy that by printing money. Money is not something you just print. It must be backed by something, either good economy or gold.
I think you should go back to doing what I call real business - producing goods, providing services, trading - not just moving figures in bank books, which is what you are doing.
Currency is not a commodity. You sell coffee. Coffee can be ground and made into a cup of coffee. But currency, you cannot grind it and make it into anything. It is just figures in the books of the banks and you can trade with figures in the books of banks only.
- -atman- reblogged this from raggedglory
- hardtosayit likes this
- estandsforincredible reblogged this from raggedglory
- yourfeetarefreezing reblogged this from adikdikisasmallantelope
- snowblower likes this
- finding-elysium likes this
- slowdraw reblogged this from raggedglory
- caveoftime likes this
- humbletype reblogged this from raggedglory
- melancholiceuphoria likes this
- adikdikisasmallantelope reblogged this from raggedglory
- comelycreatures likes this
- snowontheriver likes this
- estandsforincredible likes this
- royblodgett likes this
- raggedglory posted this